Tuesday 4 January 2011

Who am I?



Who I am just doesn't matter. If they put a bullet in my head, that will not change history. The Hells Angels are lying murders who betray their own on a regular basis for greed. Killing me or my grandmother will not change that fact. If you were who you claim to be you would know who I am.

Someone recently asked if I was Wayne Shuttleworth. Now that was somewhat bizarre. Wayne Shuttleworth was a dirty cop who used his own son to gain sympathy from the courts. I have never been a cop. I have never been a Hells Angel or a Hells Angel prospect. I have never ratted out a friend. I did used to ride full seasons. On the West Coast not the East coats. Those winters are a lot harder than ours.

When I was a kid a Narc was the lowest form of life. Someone who would pretend to be your friend, smoke your drugs then bust you for it. Back in the day, that type of dishonest betrayal was not honourable. Things have changed. The Hells Angels have taken over the drug market and rule with a ruthless iron fist. Selling crack and betraying your own for money is worse than being a Narc.

Yet I have never been a Narc. For a while one reader was sure I was Anton - person X in the Surrey Six Murder. Although I applaud Anton for testifying against the Bacon sleaze in that dirty deed which resulted in the senseless execution of two innocent bystanders, I am not Anton.

People ask me what my beef with the Hells Angels is. Once you find out what they are doing in our community, if you still have to ask that question, I can't explain it to you. Making an anonymous web site is kinda bitch like. Would you rather I put on a balaclava and start blowing shit up? That is another option. Exposing the lies and betrayal on a web site is the more humane course of action. It gives them a chance to change their ways before they meet their maker. The Great Architect of the Universe so to speak.

I am a West Coast Ghost. The likes of Chuck Cadman who represented Surrey in the House. I see dead people. And I hear their cries from the grave. The Hells Angels have murdered and betrayed their own. They have threatened grandmothers and murdered them. There is no L & R for the Big Red Machine any more. You kill me and there will be a dozen more to take my place. Mark my word.



On a historical note, at one time the SAS were notoriously feared. Yet in Belfast they were hated not feared. Once they got a hold of one they would strip him down to his underwear (Nothing weird or sexual only symbolic) shoot him dead and dump him in an alley. Beside him they would write "SAS - Stripped and Shot." That is how much respect the Irish had for the notorious SAS in Belfast. The BRM is no better than the SAS.

By kaniamazdar with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives